All payments are due at time of services rendered. We currently offer many options including Cash, Personal Check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Just like with our own health care, Northern Veterinary Associates understands that sudden illness and injury with our pets can bring on unexpected expenses. Because of this, we have made available the option to apply for a Care Credit Card. The application is easy and rapid, and it allows you to divide your payments into 6 monthly installments! Some of the key features of the Care Credit Card:
- No Annual Fee
- Interest FREE payments plans for 6 months
- Low monthly payments
- Rapid application process
- Ability to use the same card at other businesses such as chiropractors, eye doctors and dentists.
Learn more about Care Credit 1-800-365-8295
Another, more proactive, approach is the use of pet insurance. This allows you to plan ahead for any unexpected expense as it relates to your pets health care. Most of the companies offer several options and levels of coverage. Then you can set your mind at ease and know that your favorite, furry family member is covered for future healthcare needs. The companies that we recommend are:
- PetPlan Pet Insurance – 1-866-467-3875
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance – 1-866-230-4259
- AKC Pet Insurance – 1-866-725-2747